Got some apples? Some yogurt? Apple pie spice? Ice? Sounds like you're ready for an apple pie smoothie.
- 2 crisp apples (ex. Gala or McIntosh)
- Approx. ½ cup of nonfat greek yogurt
- A sprinkle of ground clove
- A sprinkle of allspice
- A sprinkle of nutmeg
- A sprinkle of cinnamon
- Half a tray of ice cubes (about half a dozen)
- Peel and core the apples. Take apple slices and place in blender.
- Add yogurt, spices, and ice cubes to blender. Place lid on blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a tall glass and drink with a straw.