The gang dreams up some disgusting, heavily alcoholic dishes and drinks in the irreverent multiple-people-shouting-at-once-comedy, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Strap on your kitten mittens and whip up some wine in a can as we faithfully recreate each revolting repast, and if you aren't blackout drunk yet, see if we can make them palatable.
- 1 Large Ham
- Brown sugar
- Black pepper
- 1 ½ Tbsp butter
- ½ cup pineapple
- ½ cup rum
Method: Rum Ham
- Score the ham.
- Combine 2 cups of brown sugar, ½ cup of salt and ⅓ cup of ground pepper in a bowl.
- Rub the ham liberally with brown sugar mixture and place in a 350°F oven for an hour and a half.
- Caramelize the Pineapple in a skillet with the butter.
- Turn the skillet up to high heat, add the half cup of rum and flambe until all of the alcohol cooks off.
- Once the ham is ready, plate and serve with pineapple rum sauce and enjoy.
- 2 ounces grain alcohol
- Two shots blue curacao
- ½ cup pineapple juice
Method: Riot Juice
- Combine grain alcohol, blue curacao and pineapple juice in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake to combine and enjoy.
- 1 shot vodka
- 2 quail eggs
- 1 cup milk
- ½ teaspoon allspice
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 ounces simple syrup
Method: Fight Milk
- Combine all all ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously to emulsify the eggs.
- Pour and enjoy.
- 2 slices of brioche
- 1 Chocolate bar
- 1 slice of brie
- Peanut butter
Method: Grilled Charlie
- Place brioche in a hot pan with melted butter.
- Top with chocolate, then a slice of brie.
- Smear peanut butter on the other slice of brioche and place of top.
- Toast like any other grilled cheese sandwich, slice and enjoy.
- ½ pound bacon
- ¼ cup water
- 2 boneless shortribs
- 1 small bundle of sage leaves
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 1 carrot, chopped into fourths
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cloves garlic
- Mustard microgreens
- Parmesan cheese
For Bacon Gravy:
- ¼ pound of bacon
- 1-2 tbs of flour
Method: Milk Steak
- Start with ½ pound of bacon that you’re going to render in ¼ cup of water until you get all the fat out and it’s crispy brown. Remove bacon from pan.
- Next brown some boneless short rib in the bacon fat.
- Once there is a nice brown crust on the short rib, you’re going to remove them, add the bacon back in, crank up the heat, and deglaze with 2 cups of milk.
- Scrape up all the fond off the bottom of the pot, and add 1 carrot chopped into fourths, some sage, rosemary, a couple cloves of garlic, and our boneless short rib.
- Partially cover your pot and stick in a 350°F oven for about 2 hours.
- Once they are butterknife tender you’re going to take them out of the liquid, let them cool, and cut them into cubes.
- Next make your bacon gravy. Add ¼ pound of bacon and 1-2 Tbsp of flour to a pan. Cook briefly then add your milk to make your gravy. Add a little bit at a time and season accordingly.
- Cut your steak into cubes and plate them. Adding parmesan polenta cubes in line with your steak.
- To make parmesan polenta cubes, pre-heat oven to 400°F and line a baking tray with baking paper. Cut polenta into cubes. Place parmesan cheese on plate and coat each polenta cube with parmesan. Bake for 30 minutes or until crispy golden brown.
- Cover steak with your bacon gravy, garnish with some mustard microgreens, serve and enjoy!