Liz Lemon is much more than a fictional character to compare yourself to in your Tinder profile - she's dynamic, she's strong, and she's kind of gross in her personal life. One of her many gross attributes is a taste for Cheesy Blasters, the MeatCat™-approved snack containing jack cheese, hot dogs, and pizza. Can we make a sort-of-not-gross version of our favorite NBC Executive Producer's preferred midnight snack? Only one way to find out.
- Pizza dough
- Spicy Italian Sausage
- Genoa salami
- Hard salami
- Low moisture mozzarella
- Pizza sauce
- Ricotta cheese
- Make some pizza dough (recipe here).
- Cut dough into 4 equal pieces. Roll out one piece on a floured surface until it’s a circle.
- Once your dough is rolled out, cook some spicy italian sausage in a pan, and be sure to crumble it up.
- While your sausage is cooking, dice up some pepperoni, genoa salami, and some hard salami (any 3 salamis will do).
- Add some pizza sauce to your dough and top with some low moisture mozzarella followed by your 3 salamis, spicy Italian sausage, and some ricotta cheese.
- Fold dough over and turn in the edges similar to an empanada. Cut three slits for steam in the top. Cover with an egg wash and place in a 500°F oven for about 20 minutes.
- Let sit for 10-15 minutes to cool. Serve and enjoy!